In recent years, the continuous strengthening of air pollution control in developed countries has led to a gradual increase in the market share of dust removal equipment, which is widely used in coal-fired power generation, steel, cement plants, chemical plants and other industries. Mastering the reasonable adoption level of dust removal equipment is the key to prevent equipment failure due to poor adoption during the adoption stage, which affects the adoption. When using industrial dust collectors, pay attention to the following matters:
1. Ordinary machines are strictly prohibited to be used in flammable and explosive places. Wet electrostatic precipitator
2. Non-special material filter bags can not absorb burning fire and high temperature waste.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use it without a dust filter bag or filter, otherwise it will directly cause damage to the fan.
4. When the filter bag and filter are damaged, they should be replaced in time and cannot be used continuously.
5. Excessive sundries accumulated in the dust storage bucket should be cleaned up in time, and the filter bag and filter should be cleaned regularly to make it unblocked.
6. The vacuum hose cannot be squashed, stepped on, or worn; the temperature of the rear box shell is high, especially after working continuously for a long time.
7. After the vacuum cleaner is overloaded, the thermal relay in the control box will automatically cut off the power supply. At this time, you need to unplug the power plug to find out the reason, and then use it after the thermal relay is reset.
8. After the work is completed, the power supply should be cut off and placed in a cool and dry place. This extends the life of the industrial dust collector.